Delicious and fresh salad with complex but playful flavors that will keep you coming back for more. Great as a stand-alone meal that makes the best leftover lunch.
1 Small Green Cabbage
1 Small Red Cabbage
2 Bunches of Fresh Cilantro (Stems reserved)
2 Bell Peppers
1 Apple or Mango
1 English Cucumber
Roasted Chicken (leftovers are great)
1/2 C Toasted Almonds
2 Tbs of Tahini
1 Tbs of freshly grated ginger
1 Tbs of Coconut Aminos
1 Tbs Apple Cider Viniger
3 Limes - Zest and juice
2 Medjool Dates
1 tsp of Tumeric (optional)
Water or unsweetened coconut milk to thin the dressing
1. Thinly slice both cabbages. You can use a food processor for this.
2. Grade the carrots and slice the rest of the ingredients.
3. Place the ingredients into a large bowl and toss.
4. Place all the dressing ingredients in a blender. Use water or unsweetened coconut milk to thin the dressing to desired consistency.
5. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
6. Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Note: Add 1 Thai chili pepper to the dressing for a little kick!