Everything Cookies are srumpt-delicious, nutrient dense powerhouse packed with goodness. Everything but the guilt! Feel good and enjoy these treats while balancing your hormones, your blood sugar, and your energy! They are free of gluten, dairy, and refined sugar, and also vegan!
Makes 30 - 3” cookies
Wet ingredients :
2 eggs - free range and pastured
1/2 C Coconut oil - softened
1 C Applesauce - unsweetened
1 C Peanut Butter - or Almond or Sunbutter - unsweetened
1 Tbs Pure Vanilla extract
2 C Dehydrated unsweetened coconut flakes
1 C Sesame seeds - raw
1 C Sunflower seeds
1 C Millet - raw
1/2 C Chia seeds - raw
1/2 C Flax seed - whole raw
1 C Dairy Free Chocolate chips - 80% Cacao
1 C Organic Currants or Raisins
2 C Freshly ground GF Oats
1/2 C Monk Fruit/Erythritrol by Lakanto
2 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder - aluminum free
1 tsp Celtic or Himelayan salt
Preheat the oven to 350F
1. In a large mixing bowl, using the handheld mixer, beat the eggs and mix all your wet ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, using a whisk, mix ground GF oats, monk fruit, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. Mix in with your wet ingredients.
4. Add remaining ingredients one at the time and mix well in between.
5. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a baking sheet allowing room for the cookies to spread a bit.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown.
7. Allow to cool off on a wire rack.
Makes 30 - 3” cookies. You can half the recipe or freeze the extra cookies. The best part about the recipe is its versatility. You can swap the seeds for chopped nuts or simply add them. Variations are endless. Enjoy!